Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Academic and Professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The County Secretary
County Government of Murang’a,
P.O. Box 52-10200
So as to be received on or before, 6th September, 2019. Only qualified and shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following
- The Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity Cards, Certificates and Testimonials during the interview.
Murang’a County Government is an Equal opportunity employer, Youth, Women and Persons with Disabilities and other Disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.